View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 06:52 PM   #24
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFC~EL
Why not school holidays?? u want more members to come to make things cheaper, we do have partners & kids who are members 2, that would like to come
Some places get more expensive around holiday time, but if booked early enough, things may not be so bad price wise

Trying to aviod school holidays will allow the price to be decresed, we are planning this way way ahead in time so people can get a chance to work around this and get time off, evan if we book early the costs on holidays are more,

Quote:
G'day guys. I'm in Tas. If I was you I wouldn't spend 4 nights in Hobart and Launceston. I would come down the east coast spending time in St Helens, Camp at Coles Bay (Freycinet), then through Bicheno and down to Tasman Peninsula (Port Arthur) onto Hobart for the night. Then Up the West Coast through Strahan and up to Stanley etc. Don't Bother about the Midlands Not much to see. I'll tell you some fun places to go when your planning gets closer. I love taking the Falcon for a drive around Tas. We hopped in the car the other day and went to Gordon Dam which is awesome but a bit out of the way from anything.
What i looked in to doing was spending 1 night in strahan, then to hobart 2 nights, up to Bicheneo 1 night and across to Launceston 2 nights. what would you suggest we do?? any help is greatly appreciated

tristan

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote