Thread: All Ford Day
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 10:17 PM   #16
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Default Well Done!

Geez, what do i say!? :

There is a list of people here that made the day such a great day that it was.
Some may not know, but the work behind the scenes was HUGE!
We always wanted a "Show" and not a carpark, and well, yesturday we got it! :sm_headba

If i have missed anyone, i apologize.

1) Steve, organizing all the vendor stands for CFC, no easy task and a job well done. Also, thank you for all the help with planing out the cars, designs, and cutting out all those little paper cars!!!!

2) Matt (B-1B), for getting the ball rolling and starting to sort out our display.

3) Dr T, Rob, & Heather. Thank you SO MUCH for making all those stands poles, and powder coating them!!!!! Being able to rope off the entire display for ALL cars, and create a "walk through", was a brilliant initiative. let alone protecting our prides and joy!

4) Stretch, Organizing a house full of gear, and packing up your baby, and getting it all sorted for the day. Setting up all those poles, ropes, chains. Neil for helping with all the posters, signs, and flags. Really made is look the part.

5) Ailsa (Mrs Sucky Sucky), and Cara. Thank you so much for cooking and organizing all that food! Hot tea and coffee, soups, Rocky Road, Fudge, and drinks, bacon and egg rolls, sausage sandwiches all day long really did go down well!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much.

6) Gary S, organizing names and numbers and getting the list together of all the cars.

7) Scott (ShadowXr6T), thank you for measuring, planning, organizing, sorting and helping park all the cars. We only picked it up late, but we did Bloody good. I reckon it worked out a treat.

Finally, thank you to everyone who turned up. All the cars were clean and looked great. Everyone co-operated and was patient while we got you all in and sorted. Also, it was great to have people helping us out and setting up and packing up! Thank you!

We have had many people comment on just how good we looked, and what a good looking display it was, other CFC clubs were put to shame!!!!!! :

Looking forward to another fantastic day next year! :evilking:
Cheers
:

FGX-XR8 Manual, BFII E-Gas, '11 GSXR 1000 - Love 'em!
FPV Tickford Club of NSW - www.fpvclub.com
Bluehoon is offline   Reply With Quote