View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:02 PM   #65
vanman_75
XD Sundowner

Default Re: Longer Daylight Savings

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaned
So what, you have figured out a way to mow the law correct at night? You got high beams on your mower? I personally couldn't care less if the noise of my mower and gardening equipment stops my neighbours from picking up there knife & fork to have tea. I put up with their stupid barking dog all hours so what's a little noise from my yard after work between neighbours?
I will ignore the attack and add , no when I came to town I was told the reason of when to mow - 4pm - 7 pm the night shifters are up and had there sleep ...a crucial part of staying alive in our game .courtesy is all it is . Now also with 6.30 starts and finishes it gives the best chance of driving both ways to work in the light , so you change a clock on your wall ...yay , I have routines .

The rest of your post is just anger about unrelated issues .

Oh and don't move in next door you start a mower up a seven we will become very well acquainted.
I have already said that it works down south your daylight situation is different , but with so many southerners moving up here I guess in the future if it came to s vote it would get in .
The whole world lives in different time zones so the whole thing about we only do it for qlders is crux ...