View Single Post
Old 31-12-2005, 03:22 AM   #35
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6 UTE
mmmm. I have made over 20 passes and every pass is as consistant as buggery. Maybe you should note I am running BOG STOCK DUNLOP tyres at 38psi.

I know with good tyres I can go low 12's, but that isn't in the equation, and i'm not concerned as to how fast my car will go on radials.. If I pull up at the lights, it's a fast car that will go around me..

BTW, my 0-60 mph, as timed on my PDA, which plugs into my OBDII port is 4.32 seconds. Pretty damn good on street rubber, which have turned to the tune of 28,000 km at that time, with 38 psi in them.

Simon from Extreme ran 12.3 @ 120mph with Hankooks and a rip shifter with ~370rwkw in his F6, explain that one??????

I can drive. No doubt.
simon ran the 12.3 in the F6 on Toyo Proxes DOT street tyres- these hook up a lot different to the Hankooks-

I know this because he borrowed my rims to put them on and I was there when he ran it.

Doesn't matter anyway I guess....... I run 275 K104 Hankooks at 38 PSI with no burnout- I would always run in street trim until I get to that elusive stage wher I'd do anything to break an 11 or something......
2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote