View Single Post
Old 31-12-2005, 10:19 AM   #39
Quadcams
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6 UTE
Do they hook up better/worse?? crunch numbers tho. 12.3, 120 mph, 370 rwkw and a rip shifter, on the same tyres his other car with an auto and 280rwkw ran a 12.2 @ 115mph..
manual + power = rubbish times in comparrison to autos'..

Fastest F6 runs 12.0 with 400 rwkw, manual.
Fastest XR6T runs 9.9 with 430 rwkw and a 3 spd.

I'm not bagging anyone, just trying to make ppl understand how hard it is to get low ET's out of manaul equipped cars, especially utes with hard covers. ( + 200kg's on a sedan ) Tyres or not.
Also how good Superpursuit's times are comparative to others, on his street 19" tyres.

Ay Kwinana, I have sen nothing run 115mph that hasn't run an 11, except mine. All on slicks, all autos.
I have never seen a street car on street tyres ( Not drag radials ) run quicker than 115mph.

I have talked to guys who run 11.6's at 112mph on slicks scratch there heads at my ET's.

Half track I demolish anything that has got the jump on me.. From 120kph, i'm just as quick as my mates CBR1000RR who ran 10.87.

I'll take any answer, it just isn't as easy as " Learn to Drive "..
Mate not doubting you cars ability either, but everythig you are mentioning here is all about a lighter more powerfull different geared car.
Untill someone has a serious go at getting traction in a manual T6 of F6 ofcorse the manaul is going to show crap times.

Back to talking about BOSS powered cars (we are hijacking superpusuite's thread), superpusuite will say it again mate get your 60 down to say low 2.1 on street rubber (very achievable) your ET will drop to around 13.2/13.3 and dont worrie mate you can and will get good times in the 6 speed.

Last edited by Quadcams; 31-12-2005 at 10:24 AM.
Quadcams is offline   Reply With Quote