View Single Post
Old 14-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #213
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: LZ Focus (Thai Models)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csfulton View Post
A very sexy Car.

3,000 KM service was done last week. (Didn't take long to clock up those K's :|). Service went all good.

My Auto Start Stop was no longer functioning again. I didn't try to fix it this time, just left the battery connected so that they can see the issue first hand. They saw the issue and stated "There is no reason for it not to be working. The computer says nothing is wrong. I could not get it to work." They ran out of time for the day and want to spend time on it, so booked it for another time. Hopefully its not a major issue.

Still an amazing car!
Check your owners manual, the start stop function needs to see a lot of things before it will work. To name a few, if the battery is below 75% charge, there is a big difference in ambiente to interior temp with ac just to name a few the system will not allow the start stop function to work so the engine can still charge the battery and keep your electrical items like radio and lights working and so it does not get too hot inside the car. There are heaps of things the PCM needs to see before the function works. I am sure it is describved in the OM..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote