View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 03:10 AM   #556
aaaaplay

Default Re: LZ Focus (Thai Models)

I'm not confusing trim levels we had a 2012 LW Focus Sport and now we have a 2016 LZ Focus Sport with technology pack.

Firstly, I'm not talking about the Interior LED light, I'm talking about the ambient lighting (red) in the overhead console where the sunglasses holder is. LZ, LW MKI & II Trends and Ambiente's don't have this. On the LW MKI Sport and Titanium (Maybe LW MKII).
It looked like this at night:

Off it looks like this:

On the LZ it is just two little red bulbs. No other market seems to have it that way so I can't find a picture.

In fact, I believe they may have removed the overhead lighting in the US spec cars. But interestingly I've noticed some US spec focus have this style with map lights?
Also, notice the colour changeable ambient lighting dial, I really don't like that Ford Australia didn't offer it here ever. One of those buttons allows the footwells to illuminate bright white in case you drop something.

Secondly, you may be right about the owners manual. Our LW had a nice zipper case. Whereas on the LZ, the dealer gave us some vinyl nightmare with advertising all over it.

Thirdly, the LW has ISOFIX points indicated by the 'dots' with a child seat symbol. LZ's don't have them.

The LZ has a matt silver finish and LW Mk2 had Gloss Black. The LW MKI Sport and Titanium had a trim called avant-garde it was a painted gloss metallic. It feels really durable and didn't fingerprint.
This is the pieces separate from the car:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefcio007 View Post
huh?
I have the same overhead one light.
I don't exactly have a shelf but there are flat bits each side that the manual will slide in acting like a shelf. My did come with a zip cover though.
Mine never had a cover. Unless you are talking about that fabric help done by two points.
Unsure if mine has ISOFIX points but there is the plastic dots on the seat indicating some kind of mounting system so I probably have it.
My glovebox light is also an exposed bulb, no lense.
All my trim is matte.

I have a MK1 LW.

Are you just confusing trim levels?
aaaaplay is offline   Reply With Quote