View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 11:08 AM   #44
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Dent puller for au2 bonnett

Too right oldel, it is a personal challenge!....and you have met me now and understand where I am coming from.
But meeting you was a pleasure, I have lived here for 4 years now and you are the 1st visitor I have ever had on a friendly basis, lol, beside the postman, and meter readers, you are the 1st off-line or online friend or family who has visited me.....

When you left my neighbours come out of the woodwork, all saying to me , " oh was that your brother Billy " I said no just an online friend doing me a nice favour, Samantha next door, said to me, but you never get visitors?...

I had to tell her I don't want visitors, family or my old friends, but this guy was special, he lent me some tools to fix the bonnet, she said oh we all worry about you Billy, I said that's alright Sam, I have always been a nomad or gypsy and I like it!....

But thanks oldel, and am still too sore to start on bonnet, will take a good week to recover from fitting alternator, each day is harder but I like it the way it is, the status quo!
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: