View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 07:44 PM   #56
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Dent puller for au2 bonnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
2 weeks ago I would of jumped all over that bonnet, but now I have committed myself to fixing my bonnet, what a damn shame they only advertise on Facebook, I miss the old Quokka paper, and the Trading Post in Sydney, but it looks really good eh, just paint and fit, I will think it over, I would of seen it if on Gumtree but I am not a Facebook fan for personal reasons, but I most definitely will think it over tonight, pension day tomorrow too, thanks jaydee
yep i hate face book and even deleted my account a few times but when you delete an account its no better than just signing out as they wont delete your info no matter how much ive tried or asked
and if you stay actively signed in it consistently changes the privileges back to how they want your info and ive had to re turn them off heaps of times prier to first trial of deletion

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
Just resurrected my old Facebook account, sent message to seller (I think) not sure if I did it right, wait for answer!
yep thats one of the things i hate bout face book is that you have to use them to contact the other party they will censor any attempt to put other contact details in the adds
and you have have an account and be logged in to contact them and interact a sale
so you have to wait for them to be on and same with them waiting for you to see the reply
i dont know why face book but why were phones invented , was it to get directly involved with the other party or so we can strictly only interact thru you

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: