Thread: Radio control
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 10:48 PM   #196
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Radio control

So today doing rc, had to stop. There was a bloke walking his dog. Dogs hate rc cars. So walked over to the bloke with my kid, just to say if your dog goes nuts its because of us doing rc over there. The dude was super chill, he said his lab chloe was old, half deaf and half blind. She deffinately did not mind a pat and a belly rub. So yeah, back into it. Later on old mate and his dog comes up and asks. So yes, toy cars. A hobby is that, playing with stuff. So thats the disclaimer. So i asked him, which do you think is faster? He said the white one. I asked him how fast you reckon it goes? He said 30. The white one is the slow one and does 104. Green one does 146. It was orange this morning, the white one was blue on sunday.
Yeah, its a hobby, you dont throw money at pointless crap if you get zero enjoyment out of it.
So toy cars, yes. Repercussions of going too fast in a real car on the street? Much worse then breaking an rc car. Damage your own car if you come acropper, damage to yourself, damage to other peoples property and even worse, hurting another person. Go fast with an rc car, you cant cop a speeding fine. Smash the thing, only thing it hurts is your bank balance replacing parts. The white short course truck, as it sits, so not including prior broken bits and not including swapping the body. About 1300. Its stock with suspension and a few other bits.
The orange one turned green. Dont ask. Its not 1300.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: