Thread: Crypto $$$
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2024, 11:06 AM   #1094
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Crypto $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
You’ve done pretty well there. I want to ride out at least one more heavy dip and rise before taking any profits. Getting more confident, less “twitchy” about it…

The amazing run Ethereum had, seems to be slowing.
Yeah I was happy with it. I figured it was getting to the point of risk was getting too high for reward.

I sill have a heap of other 'crap coins' that are doing well, like SHIBA, PEPE, BONK, FLOKI. All doing pretty well.

Got a little bit of ADA, some gaming coins like GALA, SUPER and BEAM, they recon gaming will do well, I bought 60,000 BEAM a little while back hoping it will do something.

I will try and ride those to the top. I do have a sell figure in mind for all of them, if they crash before that I will just hold them till they come back.

Never invest money in Crypto you can not afford to leave there indefinitely. You have not lost anything till you sell.

Pretty much everything I have is in the green now apart from some old DOGE that I paid too much for when it was being hyped and when I first started.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote