View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 12:43 PM   #8
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

Default Re: 2005 LS Focus guard front bumper maybe grill headlights

Oh wow sorry got distracted, didn't see all this going on It's a LX GTLEGEND. Yeah that stupid key/rod setup. Looking past the grill can see the detached rod dangling away in there. Daughter says 'i need to fill my washer thing!'. I say my daily hasn't had a working washer in years. But in the end you can count yourself lucky they can do their own fuelling these days never mind a window cleaner at the servo.

Insurance companies gone quiet, might have to hit them up again. The salvage value is everything.....she really wants to keep it though. U Pull It good idea Leakey, and yeah lots of bits behing that front bumper i think.

I'm hoping it's not too tragic, it was a RAV4 and hit her a bit higher, bending the front of the guard in, pushing the headlight enough to push out the front grill a bit, which killed the bonnet opening. Only other thing happened the undertray fell off. Otherwise, she's driving around nicely with dinged guared, hole in the headlight taped up. Email-o-clock to RAA! Thank you for above responses!

Alpine 7909 30th/Alpine 5959/Audison Bitone.1/DLS Ultimate A6+A7/ Focal KRX2/Morel Ultimo 12/AudioEngine B1
A stereo that happens to have a XR5 wrapped around it
PepeLePew is offline   Reply With Quote