Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old Yesterday, 12:13 AM   #1
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangm001 View Post
Repco have the standard seat for $103 so click and collect tomorrow, i was almost sold on the other one with the floor chair also but thought for the extra coin, my vinyl shed floor tiles are not that uncomfortable to sit on once or twice a year for an hour or two!

https://www.repco.com.au/car-care-pa...tailing%20seat

then several (5) red, few blue, few green on the cheapie car wash ones, then just a couple (yes only 2 lol) of the edgeless to give them a go before ordering more. I paid $10.00 each for the autoglym ones and have a box full of those, as well as several in various bowdens ones also. So overall... should be plenty to do (wash, clay, polish, wax and everything interior wise etc) a couple of cars over a weekend before needing to use the washing machine HAHA!

Where was your recent reviews on car washes? Cant find it at the minute, too many pages of shopping open!

Im also thinking of ordering some 6inch shinemate orange diamond pads..?
Those Car Wash towels don't get much love, mainly because TRC push the Eagle 350 and 500, Gauntlet and FTW's more. But they are perfectly sized for interior use, polish removal, dirty jobs, engine bays. I've found them extremely durable as well, the green interior and grey dirty job towels get used and abused and have lasted well beyond what their price of entry would suggest.

Soap thread here -
https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11495784

The shortcut would be the following, with a preference for Reset -

- Koch Chemie GSF
- Carpro Reset
- NV Snow
- Shine Supply Shift

And I would throw Carpro Lift into the mix for decon washing (high pH).
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post