Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-06-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
lukey039
Just a spectator

Default Thanks to my brother!!!!!!!!

Hello Everybody,

Iam Back from OS.I would like to start this thread by thanking my great brother.While I have been OS for 2 months on my honeymoon my brother has been very busy without me even knowing it.Just before I went, for the first time the coolant light came on.Small coolant leak???Gave the keys to my brother to drive it while I was away."Dean its got a coolant leak so can you fix that before you drive it,thanks"?That was no problem,but to my surprise when I came home it turned into a night mare.First time apparently when Dean came over it was running rough and missing.Used 3 litres of water and some but the small coolant leak had been fixed.I was the apparent owner of a car with a blown HEAD GASKET.The first one it has eva had since I have had the car for 9 years.It has done 90000km since I rebuilt the motor.So instead of leaving it for me to do when I got back.Dean got in and repaired the problem.The head was not cracked nor was it warped.The front head bolt was loose.Just would not do up in the block.Strange.It was in a bad way.The pictures showed coolant spewing out of number 1 exhuast port.

Now fixed it does go alot better.While he was there he took the liberty of replacing the valve stem seals and had the head skimmed.Thanks again Dean.

Well it is great to be back.There is so much to see outside little old Australia.There are so many great places to visit Iam not sure where to start,but after all of it there is still no place like home.I can understand why everyone wants to live in this great place.I'l have to put up some photos from the trip and wedding.The cars OED666, BI6TIM and of course mine made for some great photos especially with the sun setting in the background.I have not seen the Professional photos as yet but the ones i have seen from family and friends look pretty good.