Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-08-2007, 06:05 PM   #24
flea
4 muscle bound limos

Default T-1 Tl50 woody trim

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackers10
sounds like it was built off a LTD flea??
as from my understanding the Fairlanes NEVER came with wood trim around the switches and cup holders etc but did have it aroudn the shifter
The TL50 series one doesn't have the LTD electric seat set up,or the sunroof .Has the dark interior. The TL is build number 25. It was owned by a real estate guy, who ordered it new from the dealership. He even got a tracking system installed.
Flea :eclipsee_ :eclipsee
Hay blackers10, that Fairlane of yours is a cool looking ride. I'm looking at having a total 4 v8 AU fairlanes all up. I have the 2 TL50s & the ltd fairlane.
Just have to find a really good v8 Sportman. _

Last edited by flea; 18-08-2007 at 06:15 PM.
flea is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post