Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-11-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
NV_D_XG

Angry Plenty road, Bundoora, Melbourne

I got one hell of a scare last night ill tell you what.

After getting my XG ute perfectly straight body wise for the past few weeks. Last night i went for a 10 pm cruise with some other ford boys to show off what i thought was a damn good looking XG ute! As we were cruising down plenty road, yes cruising not speeding, it is plenty road after all, i go to change lanes to my left. THAT part went fine. All of a sudden a random old lady matches her front end with the rear end of my car, to the left of me, and trys to change into my lane without realising she wasnt clear of my car!!! She taps my body leaving some marks, and then PANICS!! She swerved away from my car, then straight into it much much harder as if she wanted me off the road!!!! At 80 km's an hour, this spun me out and sent me sideways!! at this stage for all you melbourners, i was coming close to the entry to mount cooper drive, as i went slideing out i drifted into the corner of mount cooper drive, amazingly went though 2 massive poles without touching them, flatted a little sign, bounced over the gutter for the side walk, and bounced into the garden infront of office works. Massively sore head, but no one was badly injured. Fair shaken up though. Only had my P'Plates for a few months, and my Ute for less than that. Insurance claims are in as of now, however apparently the old woman has told AAMI that i swerved into her and caused my own crash. Great. I am not a happy camper. The damage you ask? her car, minor dent. My car? Minor body dent, and a WHOLE LOT OF TWISTED AND BENT UNDER CARRIAGE. GAHHHH!

NV_D_XG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post