Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-06-2008, 02:35 AM   #1
BA-XT
2003 BA Falcon XT

Default Any other Night Shift Workers here??

Hey!!

It's 1:35 and I'm preparing for another stint of night shift work for this week (I'm a security guard) I live in Narre Warren, Vic and will be driving to Plenty Valley (that's about 64km away) to complete 2 9hr shifts, 1 12hr shift, and an 8hr shift at Ringwood.

Then next weekend, I'm back to day shifts at Frankston. I have Friday off to re-adjust.

Just wondering if anyone else here gets to have as much fun as I do trying to adjust to night / day work all the time!! Any tips would be great. I've read a little bit about continual night shift, and it apparently lifts up the chances of getting cancer, heart problems, gasto related disorders, and a 60% higher divorce rate!!

I actually don't mind night shifts. There is no traffic on the road, nobody trying to annoy you in shopping centres, no bosses.... it's really not too bad!!

IMPCO LPG Vapour Injection.

DETAILING
Meguiar's NXT Car Wash
Collonite #845 Insulator Wax
Bowden's Own Happy Ending & Fully Slick
Chemtech CT-18 Truck Wash (Wheels & Chassis)
Bowden's Own Wheely Clean & Tyre Sheen
Bowden's Own Three Way Paint Decontamination Spray

OILS AND FILTERS
Nulon Full Synthetic 10w-40
Nulon Long Life Coolant
Ryco Oil & Air Filters

My Instagram Account: @ba_falcon2003
BA-XT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post