Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-08-2005, 01:01 PM   #1
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Exclamation Top Doorslammer Stolen!!!

I hope the moderators of this forum don't mind this thread but i found this out on dragster's forums and being a huge top doorslammer fan i would like to help and get the message out..

Dated 21/8/05
"In the early hours of this morning, Wayne Price's beautiful Mercury Top Doorslammer was stolen fom the carpark of Rooty Hill RSL. Price's enite truck and trailer containing the Mercury was towed from the carpark to a nearby road where thieves removed the doorslammer from the trailer and transported it to another location.

The truck and trailer have been recovered though damaged

Price indicated everything on the car was unique and easily identifiable. Anyone found in pocession of the race car or any of its components would likely suffer serious consequences.

The return of the vehicle would be the best outcome with which Price has assured that no questions would be asked if this were to occur.

A reward is also on offer leading to the recovery of the car

If anyone has any information on the theft of the vehicle please contact either The NSW Police Force, Wayne Price, www.wsid.com.au or www.dragster.com.au.

Again the car can be returned no questions asked!!!!...this car and parts are unique, you will be found out if you have them and face very some serious consequences.

Pol-Air and ground police are searching wide and far with news broadcasts going to air.

Recovery of the car is a must."

This is such a cruel thing for anyone to do, these cars are not just expensive but people put their heart and soul into getting cars prepared to race... I hope the car is returned in soon (and in one piece!!) the season opener is a month a way

Melz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post