Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2016, 08:46 PM   #11
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
Geez I hate having mates who bag me for owning a falcon. All I get is there sop stories about how there family, friends etc had bad encounters with fords, mostly falcons and how much of a **** car they were they go on to say. When I ask them what it was, it's usually older xfs els etc that are 20 years old atleast which they tell how there family would never buy one again etc etc and how ford is a crap brand. I literally sit back and reflect on what they tell me, and can't help but shake my head, especially when a mate of mine buys a bmw which his already spent 4 grand within 2 months trying to fix it .
Last year my mum traded her 01 ml320 Benz. In 18 months it cost 21 thousand to keep on the road. She was adiment that if she spent 3500 to fix the central locking they would up the trade in from 3500 to 5k. Last time I checked, dropping 3 and a half for a 1500 gain is a monster loss. The silly bird then bought another Benz. Last time I checked, the blue oval never had such major issues with trivial things like airbag sensors and what not in a car that never been crashed. Geez I hate pig ignorence
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post: