Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-10-2005, 06:59 PM   #1
AUII-XR8
Starter Motor

Default number plates

hi all ... just want all your opinions on the plates IAM-FPV i saw them today and thought they looked pretty tough ... what do you reckon

AUII-XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2005, 07:03 PM   #2
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

i want some for my car but the F%^kin RTA are the biggest pack of c*&ts, compared to other states they charge a s#!t load for even the worst of plate designs i wanted AU.00.XR on the red plate design they wanted like 60 odd to order and 130 per year and it aint even a really custom plate
Old 30-10-2005, 07:25 PM   #3
reece1
reece1

yes they do sux they are supposed to be there to provide a service not run a profitable buisness. we already pay huge tax and this is just another way of taxing the masses indirectly. it is a rude joke. we pay that much tax direct and indirectly. it is returning to the 1800 when everyone feared the taxman in this police state. did i say toll because i meant tax, or was it a levy? no that was a tax to! well it must have been rates! no thats also a tax! well i better go to the shop so i can give some g.s.t as well lol whar a joke
reece1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post