Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 15-12-2006, 07:15 PM   #1
kenny21
This is really me :)

Default In Love with Focus

Hey Guys,
This is ma first thread but ive been reading and checkin them each day haha. Anyways what im here about is that i currently have ma dads work LR focus sedan and to tell u the truth compared to his new LS focus sedan its a peice of **** thats what i think anyways. Theres a few problems with it but anyways i really like the new focus and i really wanna get one but im stuck on sedan or hatch cause they both look hot with kits and lowered, and what colour to get either red black or silver. Ma old lancer was red and i loved it cause red goes faster lol and looks sporty and kool but not sure what i think the focus is like in red, im not sure whether it suits it or not but black and silver suit it but yea so im really stuck on what to do haha what u guys reckon? Of course im gettin a manual cause i race cars and i get bored in an auto haha. Anyways ill stop babling on and yea any feedback would be awsome thanks guys ya all champs.

Kenny

kenny21 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 07:23 PM   #2
BlackLS

Ive seen a few Red Zetec hatches and they look horn.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2006, 07:26 PM   #3
kenny21
This is really me :)

lol horn as in good or bad haha
kenny21 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2006, 02:39 AM   #4
Lonesta
XR5 eater...=P

Awww nothing wrong with my LR focus hatch, frankly find it more attractive than the current focus and its red too, but im sure the new one smoother etc...but its also heavier and that xtra 10kw and 10nm or so of torque makes lil difference with the added weight...although i cant really comment havent driven the new one.

Makes no difference with my car anymore, once they fix a lil problem with my turbo install ill be in another league
Lonesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post