Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 13-04-2007, 02:11 PM   #1
Tles
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Using the Buddy List

Just wondering how the Buddy list works. Trying to improve my use of the Forum. I know the tools are there, just don't know how to use them. kind of need a prac demo.

Maybe a Forum tools chest expo.

Tles is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

When you were not on my Buddy List:

How I put you on my Buddy List:

Or you can open the profile and do it this way:

Then this is what happens:

If you were on my ignore list:

Basically, I use it to easily see which people I know are online at the time. Don't really use it for much else... I don't know what else it does..

Should this be in site support? :P

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2007, 03:19 PM   #3
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Also allows you to bring up the box under quick links/open buddy link, so you can quickly pm multiple users

Chris
Old 14-04-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
Tles
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's great thanks GCFordChic & FordEL, buddies. Found the FAQ link which gave me a better understanding of odds & bods too. I should have taken the time to explore a bit earlier.
Tles is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post