Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 18-06-2007, 01:56 PM   #1
ON_DUBS
[ON DUBS]

Default who does those thermo kits that include everything?

There is a site that sells thermo fans as a complete kit with the wiring and everything
but i can't remember who it was.

can anyone provide a link?

cheers

Old 18-06-2007, 02:27 PM   #2
anakha

You may be thinking of the one by BPT in WA.
anakha is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
MADED-6
MADED.6

dam it would be a hell of alot cheaper doing it urself.
cheers josh.
MADED-6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2007, 07:28 AM   #4
Rob
Living the dream

The ebay one I got was like $230...... still cheaper to get it all yourself, but if you're lazy like me, the ebay kit rocks because it takes all of an hour to install.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2007, 10:49 AM   #5
EdFairmontGhia
ED_Ghia

did the ebay kit include all the wiring and other parts needed? ie pulleys??
EdFairmontGhia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2007, 10:55 AM   #6
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Well at the end of the day you get what you pay for. I have the BPT kit and havent looked back. Reliable and professional, turn the key and drive off without a worry
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #7
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFairmontGhia
did the ebay kit include all the wiring and other parts needed? ie pulleys??
No pulleys are needed to be changed.

The ebay kit includes fans and complete wiring and temp switch. you might want to get a cooler thermostat as well. I have fitted an ebay kit, and it worked great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo347
Well at the end of the day you get what you pay for. I have the BPT kit and havent looked back. Reliable and professional, turn the key and drive off without a worry
The BPT wiring kit is VERY good. The problem i had was there was too much involved in fitting the temp switch. I think for the cost, everthing should just fit, without modification. In the end, i returned it, and went the ebay wiring harness.
Old 19-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #8
ON_DUBS
[ON DUBS]

Yeh it was the BPT one i was thinking of but I've since remembered emailing them about it
and they told me the thermo fans were NOT included. so screw that i think.

the ebay kits seem like the right price unfortunately I can't find any listed at the moment,

BLC / OED666 do you know the name of the seller on ebay you bought the kit from?
EdFairmontGhia what pulleys?? no pulleys are required.
Old 19-06-2007, 11:47 AM   #9
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OED666
No pulleys are needed to be changed.

The BPT wiring kit is VERY good. The problem i had was there was too much involved in fitting the temp switch. I think for the cost, everthing should just fit, without modification. In the end, i returned it, and went the ebay wiring harness.
Fair point mate , as you mentioned it is a good kit
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #10
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was very dissappointed the fact the BPT switch didnt fit. Otherwise it was going to be the ducks guts... if a relay was cactus, you had fans all the time, which is a good idea incase something fails.

i think the sellers id is: iquay

i had a little search in my ebay account, and this is the one that looks familiar. i am not sure if he has anymore kits though. i will have a look through my emails tonight (hopefully i remember) and i can confirm the seller id.