Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #1
slyxr8
Starter Motor

Default XR8 Chrome Grilles Wanted!!

I have a 2005 BA XR8 in Lightning Strike. After full exhaust, flash tuner, cold air intake, I decided it was time to have some fun on the exterior also...I have been looking on Ebay over the last few months debating on whether i should buy the Chrome upper and lower grilles.

The company i believe is located in melbourne and now that I actually want to purchase them, I cannot locate them on Ebay anywhere!!!!

Can anybody help in advising me where I can get the uper and lower grilles in satin chrome preferabble in Sydney??

Cheers Slyxr8

slyxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
Quicksand
Lucky, lucky bastard!

Hey mate,

Try searching for a seller on eBay called the "Meshman". He will post everything out to you including instructions on installation. Or go to Bunnings and DIY

T
Old 03-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
slyxr8
Starter Motor

Thanks for the advice, but the only matches I am getting are based in the States or Germany!!?? I have tried a few variations but with no luck

Can anybody suggest where I can purchase within Australia??

Regards
Old 03-12-2007, 04:40 PM   #4
slyxr8
Starter Motor

Hey mate,

Can I ask where you got your grilles from? They look awesome in the photo and thats the look I am after

Can you help??
Old 03-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #5
Quicksand
Lucky, lucky bastard!

Here is an old link to an eBay sale i found when searching this Forum for the key word "meshman". This should then lead you to his store:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-B...QQcmdZViewItem

PM sent with this info too
Old 03-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #6
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

There's a fair number of our site sponsors that sell the grille inserts - try a few of them...
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post