Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-01-2005, 08:46 PM   #1
XRchic
Hello

Default Joke for those of us who are old and/or senile!

Recently, I was diagnosed with A. A. A. D. D. - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.

This is how it manifests: I decide to wash my car (Casper???).

As I start toward the garage, I notice that there is mail on the hall table. I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car.

I lay my car keys down on the table, put the junk mail in the trash can under the table, and notice that the trash can isv full. So, I decide to put the bills back on the table and take out the rubbish first.

But then I think, since I'm going to be near the mailbox when I take out the trash anyway, I may as well pay the bills first. I take my checkbook off the table, and see that there is only one cheque left

My extra checks are in my desk in the study, so I go to my desk where I find the can of Coke that I had been drinking.

I'm going to look for my checks, but first I need to push the Coke aside so that I don't accidentally knock it over. I see that the Coke is getting warm, and I decide I should put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold.

As I head toward the kitchen with the coke a vase of flowers on the counter catches my eye--they need to be watered.

I set the Coke down on the counter, and I discover my reading glasses that I've been searching for all morning.

I decide I better put them back on my desk, but first I'm going to water the flowers.

I set the glasses back down on the counter, fill a container with water and suddenly I spot the TV remote. Someone left it on the kitchen table.

I realize that tonight when we go to watch TV, I will be looking for the remote, but I won't remember that it's on the kitchen table, so I decide to put it back in the den where it belongs, but first I'll water the flowers.

I splash some water on the flowers, but most of it spills on the floor.So, I set the remote back down on the table, get some towels and wipe up the spill.

Then I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.

At the end of the day: the car isn't washed, the bills aren't paid, there is a warm can of Coke sitting on the counter, the flowers aren't watered, there is still only one check in my checkbook, I can't find the remote, I can't find my glasses, and I don't remember what I did with the car keys.

Then when I try to figure out why nothing got done today, I'm really baffled because I know I was busy all day long, and I'm really tired.

I realize this is a serious problem, and I'll try to get some help for it, but first I'll check my e-mail.

Don't laugh -- if this isn't you yet, your day is coming!

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY.
GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

: Cobra :

Last edited by XRchic; 11-01-2005 at 08:48 PM.
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 08:54 PM   #2
3Toed
The Smoking Sloth™

I lost you at the "I decide to wash my car" part... hehehehe :P
Amen Brother.
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:00 PM   #3
Smoked
Burnin Rubber

hahahahaha, god help us all.
***Coming Soon: Clear Side Repeaters***
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-ShowStoPPa
...dont get me wrong this 3.8v6 is pretty special, it does come with the popular shake rattle and roll option and the auto compliments this with the ever popular snap crackle and pop feature
Smoked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:31 PM   #4
WIKIDSTIX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ahahaha thats so crazy, but true :P
WIKIDSTIX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:40 PM   #5
Walkinshaw
Two > One

lol, ive not no problem with this. Id be to slack to even think of washing my car.

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:59 PM   #6
Franky
Bring back the Phase

Hehe I already do that.... ;)
Franky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 10:08 PM   #7
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

I already have that problem and I'm only 21!!! : : : :togo: :
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 10:41 PM   #8
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

What were we talking about?

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 10:49 PM   #9
paul7v7
bring it on

:hihi: it's all true... :
the end is nigh... :
Old 11-01-2005, 11:10 PM   #10
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul7v7
:hihi: it's all true... :
the end is nigh... :
At my age the end is nigh..er!!! e
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2005, 11:14 PM   #11
Dodge
i like to be stroked

he must work for customs, im still waiting for someone to inspect my mustang so i can pick it up , i have visions of them all down there taking turns driving around the car park with their GFs at lunch thinking they are in gone in 60 seconds jumping over a pallet ...
Old 11-01-2005, 11:18 PM   #12
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

OMG ........ I now have another diagnosis ....... A.A.A.D.D ....... at least now I know what it is I can survive a bit better :P
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post