Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 31-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
webby_191189
low wagooon

Default Cruise and meets thread?

Where abouts has this section gone? I cant seem to see it on my computer anymore

webby_191189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

yer same. I just sent a PM to Russ asking what happen
Blueprint, 19" FG2 XR6 Luxo Rims, Momo Steering Wheel, XR8 Bonnet Buldge, Full Leather, 3.7 Typhoon Diff Gears, Force Lip Spoiler, De-badged, Ghia Boot Garnish, Pedders Adjustable Coil- Overs And Camber Kit

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)
Gunmetal Grey, 19" Typhoon Copies, Tickford Body Kit, Pedders Sports Ryders With Shortened Shocks And Camber Kit, Full S/S Difilipo Exhaust With Matching Extractors

mark_TD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
Dezza
Parts bin special

You mean this section?
http://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Dezza is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
webby_191189
low wagooon

Says i do not have permission to view that section...

Old 31-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #5
Dezza
Parts bin special

Weird. Works fine for me

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Dezza is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #6
webby_191189
low wagooon

Is it only available to paying members?

Old 31-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #7
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

that could be it. I get the same msg
Blueprint, 19" FG2 XR6 Luxo Rims, Momo Steering Wheel, XR8 Bonnet Buldge, Full Leather, 3.7 Typhoon Diff Gears, Force Lip Spoiler, De-badged, Ghia Boot Garnish, Pedders Adjustable Coil- Overs And Camber Kit

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)
Gunmetal Grey, 19" Typhoon Copies, Tickford Body Kit, Pedders Sports Ryders With Shortened Shocks And Camber Kit, Full S/S Difilipo Exhaust With Matching Extractors

Old 31-01-2008, 08:29 PM   #8
efgiar
rofl copter

yeah sounds like whats happening.

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #9
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There are currently a few changes happening to this area of the forums in line with what the focus group has suggested as a club.

The election of the innaugral committee will, no doubt, bring more changes as the club grows further.

Should you wish to view these areas it is as simple as joining up with the club. The links in my signature have all the info you need
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #10
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

As the cruise / meets forum is under the direct responsibility of the OzE Cruisers Club. Access to these forums is now available to members of the OzE Cruisers club - these proposed changes were announced when the club was launched at the start of November last year.
Should you be interested in attending any of the OzE Cruisers events, you will be welcomed to attend. The club in currently in the process of finalising the election of it's committe, as well as initial planning of some exclusive 'member only' type events, hence the need for the change to take place.
It is intended that the club will still run a number of 'public' events, and as such details will be announced when these occur.
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2008, 01:13 AM   #11
webby_191189
low wagooon

But what if we are not paying members but could be going on a holiday and would like to meet up with other forum members? Seems a tad unfair i think..

Old 02-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #12
LOW_XR
460hp + manual = fun

OH OK COOL. so before we know it we wont evan be able to get on here if we dont pay our money :

lol sounds great to me
BA XR6 turbo, blood orange, 6 speed , mal wood option 3+ clutch, fg gt style 19's , xr8 bonnet, no spoiler , de-badged , sunroof , leather , premo, fpv wheel, plazmaman 1100hp cooler, plazmaman hot + cold side piping and intake, x force exhaust, 460 rwhp and more....
LOW_XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #13
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

The club meet / greet area was removed from public view as the events / meets in this area are under the clubs direct control. If AFF members wish to be a part of those events / meets then they can get in touch with the actual club members themselves.
AFF have general member meet forums for arranging meetings etc in your state, or if you are on holidays can put up a post in the club 'public' area, where I am sure that someone from within the club would be more then happy to invite you along / organise a special meet / cruise or whatever.
It needs to be stressed that there will ALWAYS remain areas of this club forum that will remain publicly accessible. There will remain a 'general' discussion area as well as a publicly accessible 'technical' forum for persons wishing to get answers to END model specific questions.
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #14
webby_191189
low wagooon

but if we were to post up in the general section wouldnt the threads be moved to the cruise section like how the technical threads in general get get re-located?

Old 04-02-2008, 08:43 AM   #15
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Those threads will not be moved. This whole section is in for a revamp and these things are being taken into consideration.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #16
frd_crzer
:D:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulos
As the cruise / meets forum is under the direct responsibility of the OzE Cruisers Club. Access to these forums is now available to members of the OzE Cruisers club - these proposed changes were announced when the club was launched at the start of November last year.
Should you be interested in attending any of the OzE Cruisers events, you will be welcomed to attend. The club in currently in the process of finalising the election of it's committe, as well as initial planning of some exclusive 'member only' type events, hence the need for the change to take place.
It is intended that the club will still run a number of 'public' events, and as such details will be announced when these occur.
wulos nice of you to i=nvite us to the cruises but how are we meant to know where they are :
Old 06-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #17
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Grant, All details of meets and cruises will be advised in the thread inviting all non members.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #18
frd_crzer
:D:D

ok then that $20 fee is that life time or what
Old 06-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #19
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The $20 joining fee is a once only fee, There is an annual fee of $10 for associates and $20 for full membership after that.

At this stage as we are in the beginnings to be a member there is only the $20 annual fee.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #20
Fairmont_Chick

My understanding is, $20 now, and $10 every year after this one! is that correct! or am i confusing myself even more!? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
The $20 joining fee is a once only fee, There is an annual fee of $10 for associates and $20 for full membership after that.

At this stage as we are in the beginnings to be a member there is only the $20 annual fee.

EB II FAIRMONT, 2.5" sport exhaust, SVO front gril, boot lip spoiler. much much more

Donating Member : member of OzECruisers
*I have a fifth generation FORD (1988–1998)* : Proud to be a FORD lover! http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=83819
Fairmont_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmont_Chick
My understanding is, $20 now, and $10 every year after this one! is that correct! or am i confusing myself even more!? haha
for the moment the $20 joining fee is being waived :

then it is $10 for an associate member

or $20 for a full membership

the $10 or $20 will be a yearly fee depending on what membership you choose

jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2008, 06:32 PM   #22
Fairmont_Chick

COOL, sweet, thanks for clearing that up for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimus
for the moment the $20 joining fee is being waived :

then it is $10 for an associate member

or $20 for a full membership

the $10 or $20 will be a yearly fee depending on what membership you choose

jason

EB II FAIRMONT, 2.5" sport exhaust, SVO front gril, boot lip spoiler. much much more

Donating Member : member of OzECruisers
*I have a fifth generation FORD (1988–1998)* : Proud to be a FORD lover! http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=83819
Fairmont_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2008, 02:24 AM   #23
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

I am yet to here back from Russel about payment as i don't want to do it via internet. Still waiting for his pm. Its now been days and no reply so I guess I cant go to AFD. Thanks alot :

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)

Old 11-02-2008, 08:25 AM   #24
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mark,

The bank information is on the application form. You are more than welcome to go into the ANZ bank and do an over the counter transaction.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:28 AM   #25
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

Thanks Lisa for your reply. At least someone one here does. I might do that but I still prefer to give the money to someone to pass on for me. I have already filled the Application Form and PM to EA2BA a while ago so I just need to pay now. I am Frustrated as I was going to go to AFD but I wont be now as I cant view the events page and its too close to the day. There just seems to be Ignorance by some I think or they don't care about members IMO. No harsh feelings done

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)

Old 11-02-2008, 09:33 AM   #26
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tis all cool Mark.
ClarkeAV is the treasurer for the club. Im sure if you PM him something can be arranged as far as getting the fees paid. I will PM you the details you need so you can attend the day.

I dont think there is ignorance as such, just a lot being done in a very little time. You can always PM me should you wish.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #27
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

OK thanks Lisa. Its a bit late now I think. I wont be ready in time. I lost motivation as I never recieved a PM from Russ. I will still come as a spectator tho and see the cars. Thanks for ur PM too and it was very Prompt, no need to be sorry

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)