Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 12-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #31
hy_boi
Alan! Alan! Alan!

Bring back mandarin peal.

Also the green on the limted run of 380's was very nicer..Looked so much better then the VE green.
hy_boi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #32
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Saw a Dash (new green) BF MKII (although it looked like a FG but my eyesight is quite poor) swing by my place this morning, stood out like dogs balls. Two thumbs up here.

All the bright colours Ford has had from BA (Citric Acid, Blood Orange, Toxic, Rapid, Bionic and the like), most of the Holden workmates I have don't like. I like them cause people turn round and take notice, every other plain style colour (Silver and white, no offense to anyone that has their Ford that colour) doesn't really stand out to me.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:29 PM   #33
InTrail

Both Ford & Holden have produced some fantastic colours in recent years, along with some turgid palettes. But then colour preference is a very personal matter.

At least they give their customers a choice though. A neighbour recently went to order a Liberty GT, and his colour options were white, silver, grey or black. _
InTrail is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #34
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The Electric blue on the B series XR6 and the Fluro green/yellow are both great colours.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #35
ch33z1l
Dawn

the yellow B series looked superb. Especially on the black GT stipes and 19-20 inch advanti rims. The silver and black rims.....u know the ones! lol
ch33z1l is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #36
RATT
In a Pug..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurbanx
Ego or Silhouette

Fantastic colours, especially on the Force 6/8 and Fairmont Ghia!
Agree regarding Ego. The best colour in recent times in the Falcon range.

I think a more metallic black would be good.
RATT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #37
Bossxr8
Peter Car

I loved Toxic, Blueprint and Phantom was pretty good too. The new blue Nitro looks excellent. They need to bring back Cobalt Blue.

Holdens range has less choices than Ford and has been pretty crappy until the new green, which looks pretty good.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #38
tempest

My favourite colour is white..... It doesnt matter what model its on, with a decent tint and nice wheels its the beez neez IMHO.

BF GT white with gold stripes...dark tint...sex lol.

Even on the VEs I dont think white can be beaten...saw a white SS today...Id buy one.

I must be boring lol.
tempest is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post