Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 02-06-2008, 11:44 PM   #1
LethalLeigh
Get in the van!

Default G'day!

G'day guys, long time since I've been on here but it's about time I started getting back into the forums.

Back when I was a regular here, I used to have a 2005 WP LX in Sub Lime with 17" CSA Dominators. Last year I sold it on the promise of a company car and got myself an 1984 Alfa Romeo GTV6 as a toy. Fun car but I both loved it and hated it for it's drama. My work situation changed at the start of the year so it was time to get back into a new car and I bought myself a runout 2007 WQ XR4.

Here she is with my friend's KE Laser:

I still can't believe the difference to the old LX, especially how stiff the suspension is, I'm often cocking a wheel if I hit a driveway on an angle.

At this point I've kept things to a 2.25" stainless steel cat back but as time goes by I'm starting to eye off some extra goodies. I'm thinking the dream package involves a little shopping on PumaSpeed with the Quaife LSD, the ST190 pack and probably a brake upgrade.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM   #2
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Hey mate, Welcome back. About bloody time i reckon. was starting to wonder what the hell happened to you.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Welcome Back. Welcome Back. About Time. Welcome Back.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
RS027
Perth XR5'er

That's a great car. I own an LX and love hearing the actual defferences between that and an XR4 from people who have been in both.
Ford Rallye Sport Club of WA; Member#64:

Barbagallo Short: 1:01.1779
Barbagallo Long: 1:12.4649
Collie: 55.90

K&N Gen2 57i CAI / 2XS RIP / Airtec Gen3 IC / Mongoose Dump Pipe / Outlaw 200cpsi Cat / Milltek Ultimate Race Catback / Whiteline 24mm RARB / Whiteline FALK / BC Racing BR-Spec Coilovers / RSR Rear Camber Arms / Ferodo DS2500 Pads F&R / Goodridge Braided Brake Lines / Elevate Torque Mount / DS MOD C / MkII RS Clutch & DMF / Quaife LSD
RS027 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post