Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

View Poll Results: Would you buy a "Huntingbird"
Yes, it is just a falcon with a different name 7 9.09%
Yes, but I am not happy and will look at other marques for carefully 12 15.58%
Maybe, if it is really the same as a falcon and it really does help save Aussie jobs 43 55.84%
NOOOO!!!, I would drive a Holden before I bought this car...Bastards... 15 19.48%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #31
Bundy
All Ford Club Life Member
Donating Member3

I'd definitely buy it, then Debadge it, lower it, change the exhaust, add a body kit, rebuild the engine, add some mags, change the interior, beef up the stereo, repaint it,

ohh hang on, already done that to this one.

Worked AU XR8 Ute - Toy

Std FG XR6T Ute - Daily

Supercharged BA 6 Ute - Wife's daily

351W F150 93 XLT 4x4 Supercab
Bundy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #32
Bundy
All Ford Club Life Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaxr6t
sorry but I think the govt will give them 2359872358962389632$ just so they keep going as they are - Mitsubishi anybody?

And my word they do seem to copy everything, why not a falcon, they can already churn out the bits - anybody noticed?

YUP !!
Don't buy the side mirrors, they're crap, wobble and shake the reflected image, best waste of 60 ebay dollars yet.

Worked AU XR8 Ute - Toy

Std FG XR6T Ute - Daily

Supercharged BA 6 Ute - Wife's daily

351W F150 93 XLT 4x4 Supercab
Bundy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #33
plext
Forum Director

I would not personally support it much as I do not support Chinese products now as far as possible to avoid supporting Commu....sorry, Fasc.....sorry, part of the rebel alliance and a traitor, take them aw......

Whatever they are, I find them not worthy of my support.
plext is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #34
LowEL2XR8
Mr Impulsive

Just had a though Flappist that this poll would of been more aptly titled "Attack Of The Clones"
Old 26-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #35
OZQUAD44
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
"Hunting bird" is the closest thing I could find in Mandarin for the word "Falcon"
Oh well, no problem then. I'm glad you are thoroughly researching these hypopathetical ideas of yours. I'd hate to see you wasting your time
:
OZQUAD44 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post