Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 18-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 
Default Anyone in Bibra Lake car's been Graffiti sprayed overnight.

My son work in the shopping centre and customers have said in some streets all cars were attacked. They didn't do mine but got one neighbour's Suzuki with red spray. In any event it came of with hot water, dishwashing liguid and elbow grease. So if there is any wax on your car and you treat it soon enough before the paint bonds you should be OK. The hot water and detergent removes the car wax and graffiti spray paint that hasn't yet gone any further than the wax coat. You'll need to rewax of course.

Old 18-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
Tucool
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: Anyone in Bibra Lake car's been Graffiti sprayed overnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue
My son work in the shopping centre and customers have said in some streets all cars were attacked. They didn't do mine but got one neighbour's Suzuki with red spray. In any event it came of with hot water, dishwashing liguid and elbow grease. So if there is any wax on your car and you treat it soon enough before the paint bonds you should be OK. The hot water and detergent removes the car wax and graffiti spray paint that hasn't yet gone any further than the wax coat. You'll need to rewax of course.

Bibra Lake used to be a nice quiet place to live

AU II XR8 Daily driver.

BF XR8 ute (Red the only true Modification) My Toy.

The boy,

XT Ute 393 cleveland.

Genuine XB GT.
Tucool is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
TheZHLANE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

"Used"
TheZHLANE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
Whiskeyonesix

I don't live too far away in Willagee - otherwise known as "Little Baghdad" My neighbour had his BA Ute done over by some of the local kids a while back, they just smashed the windows and legged it.

Graffiting peoples cars is just not cool by any means.

New brake switch at 203k+211k, new Discs and Pads + service at 212k
Whiskeyonesix is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post