Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 14-12-2005, 08:33 AM   #1
slamd ef wagon

Default wheel shops adelaide

gday guys ewent and had a look at some wheels yesterday at bridgestone croyden park pritty much the only rim that fit was the roh drift r which is ok cos i really like this wheel just woundering what 17" rims u ppl have on ur e searies and how much n were u got em

please let me no he price and location if ur in adelaide i was qouted $1600 with good tyres for the drift r's which i think is good but its always best to shop around cheers

Old 14-12-2005, 11:34 AM   #2
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

i hear Wheel Worx on south rd (next to the 'big bucket' car wash) has a bit of a selection, might be worth a look. unfortunately there isn't a huge range of alloys to suit E-series offset.

would be good to see something different to the usual BA/AU2/EL GT's that are on so many eseries cars these days. (no offence to the guys that have these rims, i have a set of AU2's myself lol)
Old 14-12-2005, 03:52 PM   #3
theboss290
FPV GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyv8
i hear Wheel Worx on south rd (next to the 'big bucket' car wash) has a bit of a selection, might be worth a look. unfortunately there isn't a huge range of alloys to suit E-series offset.

would be good to see something different to the usual BA/AU2/EL GT's that are on so many eseries cars these days. (no offence to the guys that have these rims, i have a set of AU2's myself lol)

Wheel Worx on south rd is the go and they say you can fit any wheel but you need spacers which they sell for about $390, if you wana go that way? thay also have some e-serise wheels there about 4 sets or so. _2:

WHEEL WORX
PH 8371 5711
500 SOUTH RD
theboss290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2005, 10:22 PM   #4
starkersEB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ive got BA xr8 options, like the ones montyv8 was talking about (the ones every one has lol) and they are from www.wheelsdirect.com.au they are pretty good prices too. thats if you want to go the "factory" way
starkersEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2005, 12:34 AM   #5
need psi
slow & low EA Ghia

i almost bought my self a sey of 20" rims from wheel works, have a look at the ef fairmont wagone out the front and check out the dish on those ers. there 20"s too.

Ehab

need psi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2005, 02:57 PM   #6
theboss290
FPV GT

They are sweeeetttttt :sm_drool:
theboss290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post