Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 15-12-2005, 11:35 PM   #1
dazzacole

Default EF Wagon won't start

Gidday all, Trying to help out my son in law who is stuck in brisbane, was driving around with him today in his 95 ef auto wagon, all fine. Have come home to the coast he went to supermarket(brisbane) and his car won't start, lights seem to be full brightness and he tried jumping of another car, just gets starter motor click and all lights go out while trying to start. Dont know much about ef falcons, do they jump start ok, is it likely to be starter motor. All was fine when I was in the car with him today. Any suggestions.
Thanks.
Edit they tried to jump with a four cylinder maybe battery not stong enough but I would have expected it to at least turn over even if not enough to start.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post