Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 10-01-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
bakes_eb

Default ef motor in eb

Hey guys just bought myself a low km ef motor to put into my eb. just wandering if someone can direct me to some threads about other guys that have done this.
What do i do about the inlet manifold do i put my eb one on or put the ef one on and all the air intake off the ef.
cheers scott

Freshly painted in Cobalt Blue.
lowered with ultra lows.
17 inch mags fitted.
Just finished putting a low km el motor in her
bakes_eb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2006, 09:04 PM   #2
fastone
Starter Motor

If You Are Using The Eb Fuel Injection And Distrubitor And Keep The Eb Fan Belt Design It Will Work Fine. How Ever If Using The Ef Computer With Smartlock Then As Long As You Have The Smartlock Key Bolted Real Close To The Computer U Can Do Away With The Smart Lock System. I Am Using A El Motor With All The Eb Fuel Injection And Timing Parts And It Works Fine Mind You I Got And El Falcon Motor With Eb Fuel Injection In A Toyota Landcruiser. And Amate Has An Au Motor With Smartlock In A Jaguar And Both Run Fine Well Worth The Conversion. Hail The Ford As It Beats Toyota Anyday And I Just Purchased A Ef Ex Taxi With 568000 Klms On It And Runs Like A Charm.
fastone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post