Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 24-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #31
steven95falc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouty
The cat is there for a reason and we don't condone anything illegal around here. If a temporary fix is needed, a secondhand cat would make a lot more sense than breathing in cancerous fumes and then paying a $10k fine.
What about the f ing government telling everyone with old cars just put it on unleaded that was a well thaught out plan i agree knocking the centre out is not the best thing to do but just thaught id mention our great government.
Cheers Bracksie.
steven95falc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2006, 06:05 PM   #32
efgoofy
No Speed Limits on Fwys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphell
I had a briefly had a punched out cat on my EA after I took the turbo's off....I reckon it went worse.....

Apparantly there isn't much of a gain to be had from a hi-flo cat on E-series from what I've heard. Just get a S/H one and get the exhaust guy to weld some new flanges on it to suit the redback system.

Tha sounds good, would probably be cheaper as well.
  • Custom Twin Tip
  • EL GT Snorkel, K&N Flat Panel Filter
  • Kenwood CD
  • 6*9 Kenwood rears

I like work, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

:
efgoofy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post