Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2014, 12:58 AM   #1
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Default Re: Tax the rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv View Post
finally , a business owner , who doesnt cry "poor me" the whinging from business owners here whinging about being hard done by has been sickening and disheartening . i was thinking of starting up a donation for business owners . ZILO . IT REALLY IS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE FEELING LIKE THEY ARE IN FRONT . GOOD STUFF . THAT IS THE 1ST STEP TO LEAVIUNG EVERYONE ELSES BENIFITS ALONE .
Sorry?

If you read that as whinging in any of the posts above I am astounded. I see no whinging but people (and me) trying to explain from a business owners perspective as they are the first ones who get slandered, and have been through this thread, as devious money hungry trolls who drive big cars given to them for free paid for by tax payers and employees.

So ******* sorry that this side of the story could not be explained. Is it because it is only your point of view that is relevant? No one else could state their position in this thread?

I saw no whinging as EVERYONE has stated why they do it, why they enjoy it even though they may not be making the millions people think business owners all make, and wouldn't do it any other way.

Stupid and way of the mark post.

Cheers. You lost me totally just then.

Gave the thread a hell of a go. Let everyone have their say and accepted all points of view. Even though the thread was politically based and against T&C's, the mods gave it a run. But when people show this much disregard to another persons view point, the thread has run its course.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Auslandau; 17-05-2014 at 01:11 AM.
8 users like this post:
Closed Thread