Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2014, 01:16 AM   #61
karma101
Banned

Default Re: Bushman GT

I do not rebirth cars, so I cannot provide the exact details about any alleged rebirth, so how would I know the details of what your concluding ?, that would make me a crim, I dont even say the red 500 was rebirthed - I refer to the events - so dont confuse the issue I only raised the possibility that is highly probable - nothing more. But what I do conclude is that the wrecked engine went into the yellow vehicle. Thats a fact.
What is it with people re the sumps, clearly I said the sump in the Bushmans is not black and all stock sumps ARE black.
The Bushmans GT's sump is painted FORD blue, as I painted it blue, people with Attention Deficit Disorder should read the info SLOWLY, I'm sorry but your a little slow !, yes all sumps are black but the one I overhauled is blue !, now that you have been spoon fed - you might get it !.

Yes the $500,000 is a serious bet so any smart **** that wants to dispute the issue with a big mouth and the facts step up. Put your mouth where your money is we will talk to eyewitnesses and examine the car together with Kelland and see who's $500K richer.

I will split half of the money with the new owner, even give Kelland a couple of grand to produce the original invoice for the work. I'm no greedy SO STEP UP !!!! OK.

Stefan makes leading assumptions I don't say for one moment the wrecked engine went into the red 500. No one has commented about the fate of the red vehicle, you are making your own conclusions and assumptions.
I tell the events and facts, I do not make END conclusions based on assumptions you are making. I merely suggest the possibility in general nothing more concerning the red 500, read ! or do I have to spoon feed everything.
I don't understand how easily people are confused, perhaps its the alcohol, drugs or something.
Its a very tangled web but there are many witnesses. Someones taking the **** saying they should take up the bet, so yes PLEASE go to the bank and get a loan for the bet concerning what I said re the Bushmans engine rebuild and install. I dare you !. Anyone ! Talk is cheap as they say, so put up or shut up.
Old 17-11-2014, 01:41 AM   #62
Shonky.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

wow, the Potato is strong in this one
This user likes this post:
Old 17-11-2014, 01:49 AM   #63
karma101
Banned

I will suggest - Without Prejudice - some hypothetical scenario's I do not say happened and I do not have answers for. A fool would only make concluding assertions on unknown facts. The only facts I make are VERIFIABLE witnesses can substantiate.

Perhaps the compliance plate from the wrecked GT went onto the red 500 and some numbers and an engine were changed with some running gear creating a GT. Who can say what might have happened, maybe something but maybe nothing I don't elude anything happened as I do not profess to know anything did - but where are these parts and plates ?. If I were in that position I would probably create a GT myself. Who says it happened with the red 500, its only food for thought. I will leave you to do the math.

Perhaps the yellow ochre was either a 500 or a GT but missing its engine and later fitted with an original GT engine but from the red wreck and some numbers were either changed or left as is. I do not know or can not comment on this as that is not known to me. But why change the engine and give the purchased engine away, and where is the Factory GT engine if it was a GT ?.

The general scenario is I rebuilt the Bushmans GT engine and replaced it, thats it !

Dispute it, then simply put up $500,000 as I detest gutless big mouths. I will offer half for the new owner because he got dupped and a case of VB for John Kelland to spill the beans on what transpired.

Look we can sort it all out very simply $500,000 for the bet and a lot of the answers will arise through the process. But no one will have the guts, pillow talkers and weak as ****.
Old 17-11-2014, 02:03 AM   #64
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i havent got a clue what youre on about

and dont really care

so take your $500k, little ***** mouth, hand bag and sook elsewhere

how cool is that
Old 17-11-2014, 02:09 AM   #65
karma101
Banned

Just Gutless !
Someone calls you out dares you to put up and you cower
Just a big mouth no guts to back up your cheap shots with.
Just plain yella as they would say in the wild west
Old 17-11-2014, 02:15 AM   #66
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma101 View Post
Just Gutless !
Someone calls you out dares you to put up and you cower
Just a big mouth no guts to back up your cheap shots with.
Just plain yella as they would say in the wild west

youre one little internertz attention whore aint you

cute
Old 17-11-2014, 03:15 AM   #67
karma101
Banned

Man I would like to take 500 grand from you, but your just a redneck big mouthed cheap shot yob. Take your balls out of your husbands purse and wager me !

Nothing romantic about a bloke coined the bushman that left his mothers grave unmarked for 3 years - known as Ned also (Ned Kelly) as he is a bad egg.

Nothing legendary about an old girl (the car) that's pedigree is highly questionable

Something stinks about an engine change in a GT

Nothing right about passing on a vehicle without being upfront about the engine

Nothing right about claiming he is dieing from cancer and years later he is still kicking

Sorry all you dear souls you have all just fallen for the fairytale, look into the cold facts and wake up, but perhaps its nicer to have someone jerk you off than face reality.

I'm out of here as SOME people are clearly gutless, delusional and irrational, I will update my account with more detailed specific facts make the events more easily understood for the slow ones then upload a video to my facebook page and perhaps Youtube of the Bushmans GT when it ran the Phase IV engine. Ronnie or whoever is the new owner is welcome to contact me anytime and I will meet with him, let him know the facts in company with my wife and the mechanical engineer that assisted me with the replacement engine into the Bushmans GT - he can then go talk to John Kelland about the issue with the photos and evidence.

In the meantime A FEW of you need to seek psychological assessment or IQ testing - man some assertions are just plane dumb. Concentrate on the issues rather than jerk each other off in a forum, this is a place for factual exchange not a gay bar.
Old 17-11-2014, 03:28 AM   #68
karma101
Banned

Morexbs gets it by the way he knows exactly what I am saying he has some intelligence

But why is everyone else brain dead. No wonder Abbott got elected ! Now you all have to work to 75 years.

and as for pottery Beige - your such a big man telling others to take my bet

You take it, you be a man, you go put up your trailer home and wager me

Wager I didn't replace the engine - I dare you, otherwise your just plain gutless
Old 17-11-2014, 05:04 AM   #69
SPArKy_Dave
Too many Fords........ :)

I don't think anyone is disputing that you replaced the engine in the car, with the one from the wrecked GT.

Forum members (here and else where) are wondering whether or not the Yellow Ochre GT, is a genuine GT, or a rebirthed from Falcon 500 model.
If it is currently a 'matching numbers' vehicle as it sits today, then that would give rise to the question - was it maybe rebirthed from the Red GT?

If it was supposedly rebirthed from the red GT, then the compliance plate will indicate the paint code Red - be it brambles red or whatever.
If the paint code indicates Yellow Ochre, then one would next ask..... was the engine block re-stamped to be matching numbers.

If the engine block was re-stamped, then both the engine in the car, and the 'original' engine, may have the exact same numbers.

You've mentioned that you don't know the answer to those questions.

As to the reason why there was a Phase IV winged sump Clevo in the Yellow Ochre GT, I guess resourceful peoples, would have to trace back the previous owners, ask some questions, and see where the path led to.
(possible dealer fitted, warranty replacement long engine - which was known to happen back then, just like today)

One would have to examine other engine bay components and whatnot, to check their date codes - to see what matched up and what did not.

Even to look to see what is under the re-painted paint. (other colours etc.)
That should be easy, as some sections of paint are very weathered - pink filler visible, etc.
IMO, original factory paint, would not/shouldn't have weathered/delaminated into crows feet like that finish has.

Here's a cached version of the Bushmans GT Blog - for anyone who wants a refresher.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a

Read the last comment entry......

97 EL V8 wagon - cool cruiser, or street bruiser? CLICKY
93 XG panel van - at your door in 60 secs, or the first hr is FREE........ yep, that's the goal.
95 XG ute - awaiting a head gasket...... grrrrr.

74 XB GS pano..... factory optioned with all the good stuff..... not much there now. ........long term resto.
XB Coupe and Van TV Ad
you know........ there's a little bit of Bathurst in every Ford Falcon.... think about it

Last edited by SPArKy_Dave; 17-11-2014 at 05:25 AM.
Old 17-11-2014, 05:38 AM   #70
SPArKy_Dave

Particularly this part of the blog comment -

Soon after the purchase of the yellow ochre Falcon its original engine was removed at Crouch Motors Bombala and both heads were disassembled, they were just discarded under what thereafter became the base of a rubbish pile in the town mechanics back lot and the yellow ochre Falcon’s genuine engine was replaced with the engine from the burned out wreck.

Years later John had reasons and took me very warily to the grave of the engine guided by Barry Crouch.
We tore grass away and off a mound and found under it all still complete the engine together with both the heads and other components laying alongside the block.
The engine was recovered but in a very sorry and sad state.

I looked at the mess while John mentioned to me that he wished to make the Falcon original again and if I would be so good as to do this for him as a personal favor to him.
John offered me the phase IV motor out of the Falcon as an incentive and motivation for the task he trusted to me.

Which contradicts this part of the FB entry -

I was asked by John Kelland to rebuild a motor, as it turns out was sitting in the rear wrecking yard of Barry Crouch's motors Maybe Street, Bombala some 20 years ago well after the red GT was wrecked and well before the Bushmans GT was sold on to the present owner.
The engine was recovered from an overgrown mound of grass under a canvas tarp, covered in roofing iron.

Interestingly the engine was complete but had been partly disassembled, the block and internals were intact but the heads intake manifold and other components were laying alongside.
I remember walking into Crouch Motors, John talking to Barry and Barry saying yeah its still out back there somewhere.

It is a fact, that the engine I rebuilt and installed into the yellow ochre Bushmans GT came from the burned out wreck, the very car the brother in law burned to death in.

93 XG panel van - at your door in 60 secs, or the first hr is FREE........ yep, that's the goal.

74 XB GS pano..... factory optioned with all the good stuff..... not much there now. ........long term resto.
XB Coupe and Van TV Ad
you know........ there's a little bit of Bathurst in every Ford Falcon.... think about it

Last edited by SPArKy_Dave; 17-11-2014 at 05:46 AM.
Old 17-11-2014, 05:57 AM   #71
SPArKy_Dave

So, to surmise -

In the blogs version of events -
the standard GT Clevo, hiding in the grass out the back of the mechanics, is the original (but earlier discarded) Clevo from the Yellow Ochre GT.
Thus the 'original' engine from the Yellow GT is a standard Clevo, and the wrecked GT had the Phase 4 winged sump Clevo.
The engine from the grass, got rebuilt and fitted to the Yellow GT.

And so by this version, the engine in the Yellow GT, should be legitimately matching numbers. (assuming it was so, when the car was acquired by John, circa 1980)

In facebook's version of events -
the standard GT Clevo, hiding in the grass out the back of the mechanics, is the original Clevo from the wrecked (red) GT.
Thus original engine from the Yellow GT, is the winged sump Phase 4 Clevo, and the wrecked GT had the standard Clevo.
The engine from the grass, got rebuilt and fitted to the Yellow GT.

And so by this version, the engine in the Yellow GT should NOT be matching numbers, or is ILLEGITIMATELY matching numbers.

How am I doing so far?

XB Coupe and Van TV Ad

Last edited by SPArKy_Dave; 17-11-2014 at 06:11 AM.
Old 17-11-2014, 06:33 AM   #72
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Morexbs gets it by the way he knows exactly what I am saying he has some intelligence

But why is everyone else brain dead. No wonder Abbott got elected ! Now you all have to work to 75 years.

Wager I didn't replace the engine - I dare you, otherwise your just plain gutless
yo funny bro

so this is just one big sook it doesnt have the original engine??

Old 17-11-2014, 07:48 AM   #73
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige View Post
yo funny bro

so this is just one big sook it doesnt have the original engine??
That's the way I read it. Pffft - who cares.
Old 17-11-2014, 09:49 AM   #74
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

Newsflash

All 351 XW XY XA XB GT sumps are actually painted engine colour ie Ford Blue, Ford Competition Blue, Ford Tractor blue or whatever blue you want to call it.

You have zero credibility

PS: I accept Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Money Order, Cash (hundreds only please) and EFT
4 users like this post:
Old 17-11-2014, 10:36 AM   #75
MercurySilver
Isn't it obvious?
Donating Member1

gee the link no worky anymore
wonder why
Old 17-11-2014, 10:46 AM   #76
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

So that is the bet? That you replaced the engine?

You don't know if it was the red cars engine or if it ws the original engine, or if it was restamped

You don't know if either car was a genuine gt

You don't know if the red car was rebirthed.

You don't know the colour of GT sumps.

What we all do know is that you a a moron and a DH.
Old 17-11-2014, 10:54 AM   #77
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
What we all do know is that you a a moron and a DH.
Quoted for truth.
Old 17-11-2014, 11:25 AM   #78
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

This going nowhere fast. Anyone who joins the forum just to thread mine and abuse members has no place here.
4 users like this post:
Closed Thread