Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 26-07-2006, 07:51 PM   #1
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default Go Kart Day!!!!!!!

Who is up for a Go-Kart Day on september the 2nd, choice of Eastern Creek or Picton go kart track. sites are:
Eastern Creek: CLICKYPicton: CLICKY

let us know what you guys want. the prices should be on the website.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
FRA
Mr Focus

I would be up for it, but it's to far away for us.
Anyone here around Brisbane wanna go to Kingston park go-kart?
Cosworth: 2.5" high flow exhaust system, piston & rod 8.5.1 Ford Racing: Tail lights, engine cover, racing wing, cnc'd head, manifold, 70mm tb. Lentech: Torque Convertors with 23 spline input shaft, valvebody
Oz racing: WRC OBX: 4-2-1 race header
SCT: xcal3, dash scan.
FRA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2006, 10:27 AM   #3
kenny21
This is really me :)

Yea ide be up for it, I used to race karts hehe. Ide prefer Eastern creek its easier to get to i reckon. Anyways yea sounds good
kenny21 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2006, 05:18 PM   #4
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey Kenny. More info can be found here
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=58120

More than welcome to come
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2006, 07:11 PM   #5
Uni

thought i'd give this little puppy a bit of a : !!

we need three more people to make up the group, so if you've got $199 lying around and are up for some 95km/h fun 3 inches off the ground, stick your name down!

Uni/.
Uni is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post