Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 08-09-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
pantic
Falcon S XR8 Series 1

Default EB - ED Clear Tail Lights

Beck Motor Spares in Geelong are selling clear eb tail lights. for $165 a pair
they just came out from what i heard... dont know if ya boys know. thought i'll pass it on. i have a picture on my phone will upload if you's people wanna see.

pantic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2006, 07:09 PM   #2
EFFalcon
Last warning

look at the thread called 'More ugly" :P
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #3
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

show us your pic!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2006, 07:37 PM   #4
pantic
Falcon S XR8 Series 1

hmmms never put a pic on a post see if it works not so clear its off my mobile phone but good enough
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image001.jpg (4.7 KB, 75 views)
Old 09-09-2006, 10:31 AM   #5
RAMD67

you have a phone number for them pantic?
Old 09-09-2006, 08:11 PM   #6
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

I dont see whats wrong with them, i think they look ok.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:46 AM   #7
pantic
Falcon S XR8 Series 1

Beck Motor Spares - 52785662
386 Thompson Road
Geelong

if your from geelong its inbetween FluidDrive and Repco not many people know where it actually is. Ask For Daniel or Say my name the boss should drop the price a few bucks. but he may not ;)

if you's are after em and from another state gimme a yelp i'll post em via mail..
the price i pay for the lights + postage and handling