Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 17-06-2024, 11:10 AM   #541
espnfre
Starter Motor

Default Re: New members Introduce yourselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swul View Post
Hi all,

Started looking more deeply through these forums to upgrade the audio in the Fiesta rather than throwing money for someone else to do it (and hopefully learn a few things along the way).
Welcome!
I done it on my 2006 Fiesta WQ, complete rewiring, 4 new speaker set up plus an active sub woofer under the seat, I just love it.
Happy to help for anything but you should create the thread first.
espnfre is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2024, 01:23 PM   #542
FeistyFiesta
Starter Motor

Cool Re: New members Introduce yourselves

Hi all,

My GF just got a Ford Fiesta 'WQ' with a low KMs 1.6L (Zetec FYJA) engine in it... The car is 'currently' Auto... lol.

This is my introduction to Fords that we own. I used to work as a Light Vechile mechanic and stuff. I don't have a project ccar at the moment and used to play with Toyota's.

I don't have a lot of knowledge about Fords, other than the 9 inch diffs everyone pinches from them.. haha.

We're going to keep this WQ Fiesta. It's got a few problems and there's a few things I want to do to it.. mostly for the interest factor.

I'm in NSW.. Sydney and Regional.

So far we've just followed the info here to install fog lights and we did the AUX connection.

f anyone has a WQ ECUs and wiring harness from the engine/bay, please PM me. TBH, I need them on the cheap for experimentation.

The front end of this WQ is surprisingly squeaky from country roads. Really hoping to do a front end swap from a WZ or something... really hoping that some of the members come back to update thier Threads.
FeistyFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: