Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
mick457
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default qld weapons licence branch

anyone eles on here got the s**** with qwlb
i have been waiting nilly 5 months for my licence
anyways i shot a few emails off feel free to use it if you guys like
mate of just got his 2 weeks ago after a 8 month wait in which they lost his and a whole folder from kingaroy cop shop
this is behond a joke, what is going with the qld gov atm

commissioner@police.qld.gov.au,
police@ministerial.qld.gov.au,
jack.dempsey@ministerial.qld.gov.au

Good Afternoon,

My name is

I am corresponding to register a formal complaint regarding the length of time it is taking for the issue of a weapons licence.

My application was submitted at the Kingaroy police station 4 months ago on the 20/09/2012 the receipt number i received is .

The full fee of close to $300 was paid in full at that time. The person receiving my application checked to ensure all information was correct and accounted for (which it was).

In the intervening 4 months i have enquired 5 times of the Weapons Licensing Branch as to the progress of my application. Each time i have been advised that my application is all in order but is just waiting to be processed.

I find this appalling, I am sick of being treated like a second class citizen and feel that i am being discriminated against

i note that fees have increased considerably (in the order of 126%) in recent times - i would say the level of service has decreased by an even greater margin.

It is unacceptable for any person to receive this level of service. If i treated my customers the same way that i and many others are being treated i would be out of a job

i also note that people who have applied online in november 2012 when the online system went active they have now got there licence

and the majority of people who applied at the police station don't

thank you for you time
Kind regards

Performace
DBA 4000s, Blue power intake, Whiteline swaybars, FG manifold, PWR Radiator, king springs low, Monroe gt sport
DJR bobtail, LSD 3.46, 20%UD
Pacemaker 4490s, Venom cat, redback catback
mick457 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post