Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 19-04-2006, 09:29 PM   #31
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeshift
As I said, not sure if its different for the XR range I know on the stock standard AU forte that it's only the series 3 that has power front windows.
AUII and late AUI had front power windows. On the forte theres not much the series 3 got over the series 2. I think standard ABS and colour coded body parts and small side skirts was about it.
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2006, 08:34 PM   #32
Morpheus
Take the blue pill...

Sorry for taking so bloody long to get back guys! Bad news, I had to let the vehicle go and it sold straight away. Bugger! Will have to wait a little longer for an AU. Anywayz I rang Ford about the vehicle and get this, It has winders and power windoes in the front! Weird eh? The bloke from Ford couldn't believe it either but said it was due to the AU upgrade in early 99. Collectors item?? Who knows, I'll probably wait around for a man series II or III now.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2006, 01:35 AM   #33
Dark Horse
_Oo===oO_

No worries Morpheus. Collectors item? Don't know about that one, having said that there were only about 1500 AUII/III XR6's produced in manual form though.