Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 10-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #31
Fiesta_Man69
Banned

Default Re: The life of my Fiesta - Brilliant car !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brydie76
dealership experience can depend on your attitude towards them, for example.
True. Facts are though, the dealership I bought my car from was Dale Ford.

Fact: 18 months later it went bankrupt. For the (once upon a time, Sydney's biggest) dealership to go bust my experience could not have possibly been an isolated incident. Hundreds of other dissatisfied customers must also have abandon this dealership. Proof: Read the thread 'Dale Ford -rip' in the Pub section where former employees and customers unload on Dale Ford).

Fine, these things happen, but I then tried: Cumberland, Sinclair, Peter Warren and Dominelli. All were as bad an as incompetent as the other. How many dealers am I supposed to try before finding one who
a. knows what they're doing and
b. treats customers with respect?

Simple questions.

Oh, and if you're concerned about 'Ford bashing' make sure you don't read the Pub thread '2011 - Ford AU's Biggest Loss $290 million': where members are, erm, 'healthily' debating the topic...
Fiesta_Man69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #32
Mercury 8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiesta_Man69
True. Facts are though, the dealership I bought my car from was Dale Ford.

Fact: 18 months later it went bankrupt. For the (once upon a time, Sydney's biggest) dealership to go bust my experience could not have possibly been an isolated incident. Hundreds of other dissatisfied customers must also have abandon this dealership. Proof: Read the thread 'Dale Ford -rip' in the Pub section where former employees and customers unload on Dale Ford).

Fine, these things happen, but I then tried: Cumberland, Sinclair, Peter Warren and Dominelli. All were as bad an as incompetent as the other. How many dealers am I supposed to try before finding one who
a. knows what they're doing and
b. treats customers with respect?

Simple questions.

Oh, and if you're concerned about 'Ford bashing' make sure you don't read the Pub thread '2011 - Ford AU's Biggest Loss $290 million': where members are, erm, 'healthily' debating the topic...

Ok Fiesta Man69, it's about time that your dribble that you claim as FACT stopped. You have claimed that Dale Ford went bust because of hundreds of dissatisfied customers and refer to a thread as proof! There is not hundreds of people in that thread unloading on Dale Ford as you claim,while there are some it is no where near the hundreds that you claim even in your wildest dreams.so where do you pluck this figure you claim as FACT from.Have you any proof,like actual FACTS and REAL figures to back your claims as FACT ??? It is pretty obvious you have no idea of how a business is run as there are so many more reasons why a business can go bust than bad customer service! Open your eyes and look past your hatred of all things Ford and you may get a clue. I acknowledge you may have allegedly had a bad experience with Dale Ford but trying to pass things off as FACT using a small number of forum users as an example is laughable.
Here is a very obvious FACT though, your hatred for the now defunct Dale Ford is very well documented on this site,your hatreed for all things Ford is also very obvious. Not sure if you realise that there have been thousands and thousands of Fiesta's sold in Australia so the few here who have complaints are in the minority not the majority as you are trying to lead people to believe.
Another FACT that you have persistently tried Ford Bashing in so many threads that quite frankly I feel is unhealthy.The proof once again is on this very forum where a quick search of your posts will verify this as FACT.

Please stop pretending to be the Fiesta God who knows everything about how and why Dale Ford went under,while you may have an opinon it is indeed not FACT and never will be!
Mercury 8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #33
Caydus

And this is what I'm talking about. That pub thread got hijacked, too late, everything has it's time and place.
Whichever thread you go to, you bring your bitterness about your dealer experience and the whole thread either takes a detour to dealer bashing or just degenerates into it.

I know you have a legitimate gripe about the dealers and I don't disagree, but not everything in this forum has to be about your problem.

I'll be happy if you keep your feelings about Ford dealerships to your own threads or threads that are already talking about it, but you bring it up in almost every new thread you visit.
Caydus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #34
Fiesta_Man69
Banned

Mercury 8:firstly, I have stated, several times in my thread, that 95% of Fezs won't have an issue...and the rest of the post can simply go the way of all rubbish

Last edited by russellw; 11-05-2012 at 05:57 AM.
Fiesta_Man69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #35
kiwijohn42
Death B4 Decaf

Yeah, anyway, back on the topic.
Took my WQ in for its 105k service at Tilford, & it still doesn't need new brakes. Only issue is a radiator hose needs replacing.
It just keeps on keeping on.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #36
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

How someone can write a good news story and gets totally hijacked by someone on a mindless crusade has got me beat.

Please report issues rather than feeding Forum trolls. Back to the topic at hand
The life of my Fiesta - Brilliant car ! which I am sure it will now.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #37
Fez WQ

Yes I totally agree...... Fiesta_Man 69. Grow up and get a life we dont need to hear your twisted negative comments anymore. Sure you had a problem get over it or get help for you chronic mind set!

Do we want to hear you go on and on and on on anymore ? NO

Fords loss will be next years gain.... understand a balance sheet and you will understand the loss they made. The loss is a plus they off loaded loss from other years........ simple accounting

Last edited by Fez WQ; 11-05-2012 at 01:17 AM.
Fez WQ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2012, 02:00 AM   #38
Fez WQ

Thanks for your support.... I hope the moderators hurry up and block him. Surely he is running out of luck.

I beleive the fiesta is the best small car on the market a little over priced but worth every cent!! And most reviews confirm this!!

Last edited by russellw; 11-05-2012 at 05:57 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:02 AM   #39
Fez WQ

Keep the great comments coming please...
Old 11-05-2012, 07:25 AM   #40
brydie76
Moff-fan

Pulled into a shopping centre car park last night, Commodore driver (have to say, pretty riced up with HSV all over it) came over. Hate to stereotype, but I was thinking, "oh damn, I'm going to get harassed about my rear window stickers". Proceeds to say he loved my car (ie Fiestas in general) and was going to get one for the mrs soon. That kinda said it all to me- even the Holden people will admit this is a good car!!!!

Now rocking a 2012 Suzuki Swift Sport!
brydie76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #41
Spinner77

The wife has a WS Zetec manual and drives it all over Victoria with her work. After two years she is still excited about it.

Personally, I think if it had been rebadged as a Beemer with a kidney-shaped grille, this little car would have been universally hailed as a masterstroke by BMW.
Spinner77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post