Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-10-2005, 06:59 PM   #1
AUII-XR8
Starter Motor

Default number plates

hi all ... just want all your opinions on the plates IAM-FPV i saw them today and thought they looked pretty tough ... what do you reckon

AUII-XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2005, 07:03 PM   #2
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

i want some for my car but the F%^kin RTA are the biggest pack of c*&ts, compared to other states they charge a s#!t load for even the worst of plate designs i wanted AU.00.XR on the red plate design they wanted like 60 odd to order and 130 per year and it aint even a really custom plate
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2005, 07:25 PM   #3
reece1
reece1

yes they do sux they are supposed to be there to provide a service not run a profitable buisness. we already pay huge tax and this is just another way of taxing the masses indirectly. it is a rude joke. we pay that much tax direct and indirectly. it is returning to the 1800 when everyone feared the taxman in this police state. did i say toll because i meant tax, or was it a levy? no that was a tax to! well it must have been rates! no thats also a tax! well i better go to the shop so i can give some g.s.t as well lol whar a joke
reece1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post