Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 26-04-2024, 08:04 PM   #1
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesinfront.com View Post
9B697 and the 2 clamps please.
Unfortunately both parts are obsolete and none I could find anywhere.

Maybe put a note out on a relavent FB page etc.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 01-05-2024, 10:44 PM   #2
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Evening Legend

just wondering what you could tell me re diff sticker pic?.

Thanks

mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-05-2024, 11:15 PM   #3
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Evening Legend

just wondering what you could tell me re diff sticker pic?.

Thanks

FG Ute from 1/2/2008:

AXLE ASSY - REAR, WITH M86 SERIES AXLE, TAG ID:8R29/G* (4.0 DOHC PETROL EFI TURBO 24V VCT, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, 2.73, REAR AXLE LESS LIMITED SLIP DIFF, 4 WHEEL ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM)

or

FG Ute From 8/12/2010:

AXLE ASSY - REAR, 1 TONNE, WITH M86 SERIES AXLE, TAG ID:8R29/G* (UTE, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, 2.73, WITH EXTRA HEAVY DUTY SUSPENSION, REAR AXLE LESS LIMITED SLIP DIFF)
Old 03-05-2024, 10:41 AM   #4
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Many Thanks GT
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2024, 08:32 PM   #5
v1rus
Starter Motor

Looking for the below FG items:

The black outside door mouldings complete set for front and rear doors.

RH/LH interior seatbelt B pillar trims in black.
v1rus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2024, 09:52 PM   #6
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rus View Post
Looking for the below FG items:

The black outside door mouldings complete set for front and rear doors.

RH/LH interior seatbelt B pillar trims in black.
You need to be a bit more specific. What model FG (1,2 or X) and what specific model of FG ie XT G6 XR FPV etc as the ones with black mouldings can differ. What month and year also as that can be different also. When you say mouldings, do you mean the one on the door at the bottom of the glass.

When you say Seat belt b pillar trims I assume you refer to the top half, not the bottom half. For the top half FG1 and FG2 only came in light cashmere, FGX is the only one that also came in Light Limestone & Shadow Grey which is not quite black, but closest too. From what I think you can only get LH one only (need to confirm if any left), RHS is obsolete for sure for Shadow Grey Light Limestone is all obsolete too. .
Old 03-05-2024, 10:21 PM   #7
v1rus
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
You need to be a bit more specific. What model FG (1,2 or X) and what specific model of FG ie XT G6 XR FPV etc as the ones with black mouldings can differ. What month and year also as that can be different also. When you say mouldings, do you mean the one on the door at the bottom of the glass.

When you say Seat belt b pillar trims I assume you refer to the top half, not the bottom half. For the top half FG1 and FG2 only came in light cashmere, FGX is the only one that also came in Light Limestone & Shadow Grey which is not quite black, but closest too. From what I think you can only get LH one only (need to confirm if any left), RHS is obsolete for sure for Shadow Grey Light Limestone is all obsolete too. .

Yes the outside door moulding for FG MK1. Seems I can find these online apart from the RL door mould?

I have everything to blackout my FG MK1 but just require the top seatbelt B pillar trims to complete my set. Everything I have is from a FGX which would be shadow grey.
v1rus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post