Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-11-2007, 11:30 AM   #1
Tj-zetec
Knows nothing. Apparently

Default Does anyone want me to make a "how-to" RE:interior lights??

I've been reading up on the US forums, focaljet and focusfanatics on how to change the colour of the car's interior lights, ie knobs buttons gauges etc.

I've got all the bits and pieces to do it and am currently in the process of doing it.

What i'm asking is would any of you be interested in a "how-to" if i made one. It's pretty easy to take photos while i'm doing it but it does slow me down. If none of you are keen i wont bother.

I'm doing window switches (in a 2 door but the same process would obviously apply to a 4 door) AC controls, head light switch, i'll have a crack at the clock might be tricky though, and the guages.

Let me know if you think it'd be a useful contribution.

1975 Mitsubishi/Chrysler GC Galant 2-door Hardtop. 4G63 DOHC heart transplant nearly complete!
Check out the build over here
Tj-zetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post