Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-09-2005, 12:46 PM   #1
80DGY
Starter Motor

Default Any Old F-Truck Fans Here??

Hey guys

I'm looking all set to pick up my new truck fairly shortly, only problem is, I know SFA about them as I'm more of a Chevy/Holden man than anything! When this truck was offered to me though, I knew I had to have it ;)

The truck is a '77 F100 with a flat tray on the back (no styleside) and it's reasonably straight, it's got a 4 bolt 351C in it with 4V heads, so I'm happy about that. The one thing I really want for this truck is a billet grille as the front end is a bit 'old'

Only problem is, I appear to be quite the useless ***** when it comes to google as I'll be stuffed if I can find a decent picture of this era Effie with a billet front end :(

Does anyone have any pics or links that I could follow?

80DGY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2005, 02:12 PM   #2
Des
V8 Rock'n'Roll....

Location: You got me Rootin' like a Hog, Barkin' like a Dog, Climbing trees and Jumping logs....

G'day and welcome....Gotta luv the '55/'56 effies.
check out the link below, if I find some more I'll post em for you.

Truckin Ford Page
Here's another
TruckAddons.com

Try searching "ford truck parts" from google, will take awhile, but you'll get there.

208.8 rwkw stock, update soon

20x8.5 fr 20x10 rr
Rumble thanks to:
Sureflo Exhaust - Stainless Cat's & 3.5in single catback system

"Tell 'em the guy with the Blue Mohawk sent Ya"

Last edited by Des; 20-09-2005 at 02:36 PM.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2005, 03:22 PM   #3
JBonDSS
Towie F150

Also check out Parts Peddler magazine, there is a few suppliers out there, also for that era truck check out Hod shop shops,
JBonDSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post