Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
fordOwner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default How's this for a bad week..

I have had the worst week ever, my friends cant stop laughing at me coz of my misfortune and it goes something like this...

On Monday I rode my scooter to work at 5:30am and it stalled on me and did not start again, so I pushed it 3 kms to the scooter shop which is near my work. I left it out the front of the shop and walked to work.
I rang them up at 9am saying thats my scooter that was dumped out front and asked if they could have a look at it for me.
At the end of the day I went there and they said nothing was wrong with it, it started up fine, but they changed the spark plug for free and off I went only for it to stall again about 5ks from home so i left it at a tennis centre and walked home.

The next day I started my ute up and drove to the fuel staition before work and rememberd I forgot my lunch so after refuelling I turned back home.
As I was going up the last hill which is VERY steep my ute stalled about 5meters from the crest of the hill and would not start. (If i had of made it to the crest I could have rolled home)
So I ended up catching a taxi to work and home which was $60 there and back.

OK, my ute has been stuttering for a while hence why I rode the scooter and I did not want to spend any money on fixing the ute as yet as I planned on buying a Subaru Liberty this week or next week.

So, I rang the boss and said, I just dont have any transport, the bus has that many stops it would take 1.5 hours for a 15 minute car drive and the taxi is not economically worth it. He was not too happy but accepted it.

So I convinced a mate to take me around to a few car yards and a few private sellers of a Liberty and I found one that I liked and applied for a loan.

I was approved for a loan and gave the guy a deposit.
Few days passed and my loan had not been placed in my bank. I rang up the bank and asked why. They checked it out and said for some reason the loan was cancelled. Typical I thought.

The next day they rang and said its been processed and sorry for the hickup.
That day (yesterday) for some mysterious reason my phone absorbed moisture from somehwere and now it does not work and the screen is fogged up.
AND now I have got the flu!

SO in conclusion my ute's stuck on a steep hill, my scooter is at a tennis centre 5kms away with no ute to bring it home, the guy is wanting to know where the money is for the Liberty, my phones buggerd up and ive now got the flu - I SWEAR I must have done something bad as this looks like Karma.

Click here to see my ute

Last edited by fordOwner; 02-06-2011 at 12:21 PM.
fordOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post