Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 28-05-2006, 08:00 AM   #1
Tonner
Starter Motor

Default Reverse Sensors

Just had a reverse sensor fitted to our LS Hatch at a Ford Service Department. My question is dose the hatch need to be removed for this as our hatch has been and refitted incorrectly.
IT has paint chips and a 2mm gap on drivers side and about a 10mm gap on passenger side. Thay also have scratched the passenger tail light.
Also the rear bumper has heaps of scratches and chip marks on it.

Tonner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 07:11 PM   #2
amlohac

Wow you need to take photos of all that stuff. Take the car back to the ford service place and tell them to fix EVERYTHING and your not paying for them to fix it. Also i would suggest that you shouldnt pay for the reverse park sensors (at least the labour)

To me the place you took it to sound like total f'ing morons. I wouldnt suggest that you would have to remove the hatch to fit the sensors? Thats just weird. The scratches on the bumper would be from when they drilled the holes for the sensors, obviously they were very rough, or had no idea what they were doing.

If i was you, i would be wanting blood for such a f.uck up. It would seriously peeve me right off
amlohac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 10:46 AM   #3
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I suggest also that you slap everyone at the dealership if they aren't cooperative, that is such a disgrace it's not funny.

another thingy maybe, does it looks like it could have been involved in an accident?
Zetec20 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2006, 01:43 AM   #4
amlohac

That couldnt be it? At least i hope its not, thats just not good. Sue the f.uck out of them, they run a shonky shop if you ask me. Whats the dealer called?
amlohac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post