Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-10-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
Justin@
Banned

Default EBAY part scammer

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayI...:feedback:1:au

Do not buy from this bloke, he takes your money then dosnt send your goods, been in dispute with him for a while and still havnt got my shift kit.

Justin@ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-10-2006, 07:53 PM   #2
Josh_XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hmm, ive bought a shift kit from this block a while ago, i got the item in great condition and it worked well im my friends car, i recommended him. He is a bit slow with the communication though.
Bionic BF XR8 - 6 speed manual, reversing sensors, premium sound, GT starter button. 218rwkw - Got to love the BOSS!!
Josh_XC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-10-2006, 07:58 PM   #3
Justin@
Banned

I paid for express post and its been about a month and ive had 1 message from him thats it.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #4
Josh_XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeh ok point taken, ive also had some bad experences with ebay, go through the proper procedures with ebay complaint center and they should (well they did for me) get ur money back at least.
Bionic BF XR8 - 6 speed manual, reversing sensors, premium sound, GT starter button. 218rwkw - Got to love the BOSS!!
Old 07-10-2006, 08:04 PM   #5
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_XC
yeh ok point taken, ive also had some bad experences with ebay, go through the proper procedures with ebay complaint center and they should (well they did for me) get ur money back at least.
I have waited over 2 weeks now for something to be sent out to me (they claimed it was sent 2 days after payment was received, they said it was coming from Sydney).. I lodged the complaint with E-Bay and now I have to wait 7 days or something till things get started.. What an absolute crock...

So I understand your frustration juzzy_eb5, its not just frustrating, its damn irritating :
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-10-2006, 08:20 PM   #6
Justin@
Banned

That's the problem with ebay, it takes forever for them to do anything about people like this. This bloke tried to say that he had posted it along with others and that they all have gone missing, never heard of that happening before....lol
Old 07-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #7
eb91xr6
V8 Ute V8 Boat

i have sold stuff on ebay my worst is taking 4 days to post but i do have 3 jobs and go to tafe so its hard to get to the post office and i have told them when i will be sending it,
125 Thumpster 2010
Swag
All set for the weekend
eb91xr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-10-2006, 08:48 PM   #8
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb91xr6
i have sold stuff on ebay my worst is taking 4 days to post but i do have 3 jobs and go to tafe so its hard to get to the post office and i have told them when i will be sending it,
I personally don't think people mind if you take a few days to post the item.. as long as there is contact.. And if you tell them when you post it, that is usually fine too..

If you are selling something, then you must act in a reasonable amount of time.. mind you in saying this, I really find it hard to believe how long it takes for people to send something once they are paid... Seriously, it is your responsibility to make sure the item is sent in a timely manner considering you would be most annoyed if someone took several days to a week to pay for the item you are selling... Especially without making contact etc..
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2006, 06:00 PM   #9
Justin@
Banned

Still nothing from this bloke.....how long does it take to get your money pact with ebay stuff?
Old 09-10-2006, 07:42 PM   #10
Josh_XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

when i had a complaint it took around 2 weeks to get ya money back. Yes it does take a while.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:18 PM   #11
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i sold a serpentine belt tensioner recently, $35 on ebay. the buyer is now selling it as an AU III tensioner, low k's... god knows how many k's were on it, as i bought it from the wreckers. i did clean it up, and it was in good nick.