Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 28-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
pertuan
Focus on my Focus

Default Self Wash Carwash places in Sydney

Hey all,

I tried doing a search but didn't get any good results. No doubt someone will be able to work the search function better than I.

Anyway, does anyone know of a good carwash place near Moore Park, Sydney. I'm after those places where you basically wash it yourself and they have the high pressure hose dealies.

Thanks

Now normally when we have these races, Jeremy goes in the car and says "Powerrr" alot.... - James speaking about Jeremy (Top Gear S7 E05)

American parts... Russian parts... ALL MADE IN TAIWAN! - Russian guy in Armegeddon
pertuan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
alter_EGOXR
BF MKII XR6

i think there's one on Anzac Parade...Do you know the servo opposite the uni and right next to that performing arts school/college?...that servo has a self car wash....it has those high pressure hoses..
alter_EGOXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #3
seduced_xr
BF XR6

best place to wash your car is on your front lawn with a hose a bucket a lambswool mit and a good chamois.

the last time i washed a car at a car wash with a pressure hose the paint stripped off. mind u it was shockwave
BA Falcon XR6 [JS92WA]in Winter White, 6 Speed ZF - BF Tail Lights, Pacemaker Twin 2.5" catback DBA Gold Series Rotors, 5% tint >>ITS BACK - The REBUILD IS ON, BF 2 Ghia 3v V8 5.4L, Full Fairmont Ghia Interior with FPV GTP seats,Boss Bonnet,BF Front End, DJR 302 Rear Wing, BF steering Column with BF ignition and FG keys, <<

2010 FG Falcon XR6 [XRLNT] in Lightning Strike, 6 Speed Auto - 15% Tint, Ipod, Bluetooth, Climate Control, custom plates, DJR 302 Wing
seduced_xr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post